Wednesday 18 September 2013

No Sympathy for The Stars

This post is a bit of a rant, so please, bear with me.

Rarely do I watch the news or any of the entertainment shows. I'm a History Channel, Big Bang Theory, Superhero kind of girl. Sometimes I do flip through a magazine or catch a headline on FaceBook that talks about the struggles of a Star. Their drug/alcohol addiction, erratic behavior and the stresses they face with such fame and fortune and how they cope by self-medicating.

Believe me, I do have pity for your struggles:

I am sorry you are having a hard time dealing with people always wanting a piece of you.
I am sorry you feel like everyone has their hands in your pocket.
I am sorry you feel pulled in half, needing to be here or there at the same time.
I am sorry you never have any time for yourself.
I am sorry you never get one second alone.
I am sorry you are shelling out money to everyone for everything.
I am sorry you don't feel you are in control of your life.
I am sorry people are always screaming for your attention.
I am sorry you are dog tired and feel like you need to get away.
I am sorry you have NO privacy.
I am sorry people take your belongings.
I am sorry you feel used.
I am sorry you feel scared.
BUT...THE BIGGEST THING I AM SORRY FOR IS:

I AM SORRY YOUR LIFE SUCKS BECAUSE IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE PARENT.


No comments:

Post a Comment